- Detecting your media devices. Please wait...
- Waiting for your permission...
- Starting your webcam. Please wait...
- Detecting the maximum supported resolution. Please wait...
- For more information visit the following pages:
- Changing the camera will reset the current process. Do you want to continue?
- An unexpected error occurred. Reload the page and try again.
Could not find any media devices. It is very likely that your browser does
not allow access to these devices. Try to reload this page or open it using
another browser. Just remember that to start your webcam you need to allow
our website to use it.
- Could not find a web camera, however there are other media devices (like speakers or microphones). Most likely, this means that your webcam is not working properly or your browser cannot access it.
- Your browser does not support features for accessing media devices. Please upgrade your browser or install another one.
- You did not allow the browser to use the web camera. Reload the page and try again.
- Apparently, your webcam is being used or blocked by another application. To start your webcam, you must temporarily close that application.
- It looks like your browser is blocking access to webcam identifiers. Because of this, it’s impossible to detect and manage all available webcams.
- Waiting time for your permission has expired. Reload the page and try again.
- Cannot stream video. The cause may be a defective camera or that it is currently being used by another application.
- The video track is paused.
- Cannot detect any active stream of media content.
- Your webcam does not output any video tracks.
- Your browser does not support features for accessing video tracks.
- Video track not available due to technical issue.
- Your webcam suddenly stopped transmitting video track.
- For unknown reasons, the video track is disabled.
- Click here to allow access to webcam identifiers
- Click here to try forcibly start the camera
- Testing your webcam. Please wait...
- A web camera was detected. Press “Test my cam” to check the functionality and supported properties of your camera.
- Several web cameras were detected. To check the functionality and supported properties of your camera, select it from the list below and press “Test my cam”. Please note that in order to obtain more accurate results it is recommended to keep enabled only one webcam.
- Testing was completed successfully. The results are displayed in the “Webcam Information” table. Please read the following tips and do not forget to leave a review about your webcam.
- Testing was completed successfully. The results are displayed in the “Webcam Information” table. Please do not forget to leave a review about your webcam.
- It seems your webcam shows a one-color filling. This may be due to a malfunction or third-party application that “mutes” the video stream.
- Your webcam uses too few colors. Perhaps this is due to poor visibility or bad quality webcam.
- Your webcam operates in grayscale mode. Some devices may use this mode to conserve battery power.
- The room is too dark. Turn on the light or make sure that the webcam’s LED lights shine brightly.
- The image is too bright. If you are in the operating room, it’s all right. Otherwise, try to adjust the light in the room.
- Invalid aspect ratio (at least the image is too wide). Perhaps this is a technical defect or a software error.
- Invalid aspect ratio (at least the image is too narrow). Perhaps this is a technical defect or a software error.
- Unforgivable low resolution. Check your webcam settings and select a higher resolution.
- It seems your web camera streams video as a static image. Either the webcam hangs, or as a video source, it uses regular image.
- Our test detected a low frame rate (FPS). If you have a high-quality webcam, make sure that your system is not overloaded, and then repeat the test again.
- During testing, there were errors due to which it is impossible to determine some parameters of your web camera. Reload the page and try again.
It looks like your browser is blocking access to webcam identifiers. Because
of this, it’s impossible to detect and manage all available webcams.
|Webcam Name:||Not selected|
|PNG File Size:||—|
|JPEG File Size:||—|
|Number of Colors:||—|
|Average RGB Color:||—|
- QQVGA (160x120)
- QCIF (176x144)
- QCIF (192x144)
- HQVGA (240x160)
- QVGA (320x240)
- Video CD NTSC (352x240)
- Video CD PAL (352x288)
- xCIF (384x288)
- 360p (480x360)
- nHD (640x360)
- VGA (640x480)
- SD (704x480)
- DVD NTSC (720x480)
- WGA (800x480)
- SVGA (800x600)
- DVCPRO HD (960x720)
- XGA (1024x768)
- HD (1280x720)
- WXGA (1280x800)
- SXGA− (1280x960)
- SXGA (1280x1024)
- UXGA (1600x1200)
- FHD (1920x1080)
- QXGA (2048x1536)
- QSXGA (2560x2048)
- QUXGA (3200x2400)
- DCI 4K (4096x2160)
- HXGA (4096x3072)
- UW5K (5120x2160)
- 5K (5120x2880)
- WHXGA (5120x3200)
- HSXGA (5120x4096)
- WHSXGA (6400x4096)
- HUXGA (6400x4800)
- 8K UHD (7680x4320)
- WHUXGA (7680x4800)
- UW10K (10240x4320)